Show mommy how much you love her by decorating home for celebrating her on Mother’s Day with these simple creative ideas.
Happy Mother’s Day with our Ideas
1. Get a large basket made of wood or straw of a suitable size for the dining table. Pick some fresh beautiful flowers and coordinate them nicely in that basket.
2. Buy a new tablecloth. Pick a cute stylish tablecloth that makes your party table look fresh and pleasant.
3. Get a wooden frame for a family picture. Hang it in the living room to create a family and friendly atmosphere. It will also serve as a reminder that you had sweet moments together.
4. Buy some greeting cards. Fill them with sweet words that make your mother remember that day. These sweet words can be: to Mom who brought me up with her whole kindly heart, to Mom who gave me life!, to Mom who loves me more than herself, Happy Mother’s Day.
5. Buy some scented or beautifully decorated candles. Spread them throughout home. On each candle you can attach a blank card where you write a nice memory you had with your mom. For instance, “She taught me how to love life”, “She taught me how to be a mother”, “She gave me her time and all what she got.”
6. Buy some balloon bouquets and hang them from ceiling. You can draw on them smiley faces with some simple sweet words like, “ we love you mom”, “Happy Mother’s Day, mom”.
7. Buy a nicely decorated tart on which there is a picture of mom with a “Happy Mother’s Day” decoration.
8. Make a happy Mother’s Day banner: hang it on the door with some decorating fresh flowers.
9. Get some embroidered photo seat pillows of you and mom. She certainly would love the emotional gift that can remind her of the wonderful Mother’s Day.