Eid Al-Fitr Wishes Greetings (with Images) 2019
Eid Al-Fitr is a great gift from Allah to all Muslims for their all good deeds in the holy month Ramadan; we called this feast as Al- Fitr feast because it is the time of the fast breaking after 30 days of fasting and praying.
This feast starts when we see the new crescent moon of the Islamic lunar month of Shawwal in the sky, and many Muslims all over the world celebrate this feast after the appearance of the new moon over Mecca instead of the location of their country.
Eid Al-Fitr is considered the second important feast in Islam after Eid Al-Adha which is considered the most important feast in the Islamic calendar; Eid Al-Fitr lasts for several days when all Muslims in all the countries all over the world celebrate the end of the holy month Ramadan.
Muslims go out in the streets and pray in the squares, wearing their new clothes, eating lots of foods, chocolate, cookies and candies and greeting each other with Eid Mubarak.
Unique Eid traditions in different countries all over the world
Most Muslims all over the world in the same way but there are many different in the cultural traditions that differ from country to another as following:
• In India, Females apply decorative henna designs to their hands a day before the feast, wearing new clothes and colorful traditional bangles and they prepare different dishes such as the spicy and delicious biryani and dessert of sheer khurma.
• In Indonesia, the most unique tradition in the feast is the tradition of Mudik, as people who travel to work in the big cities come back to their cities to spend the feast with their families. Indonesians do an important ritual which is called Halal Bihalal that includes seeking forgiveness from their friends, neighbors and relatives.
• In Morocco, People concentrate on food as women stay all the day preparing cookies, pastries and pancakes called Msemen and Baghrir.
• In UAE, People gather after the feast prayer in the grandparents’ house for the lunchtime, and the most known Emirati dishes are Harees and Balaleet.
Eid Al-Fitr wishes
Muslims are greeting each other in the feast and make many wishes for their friends and relatives, the most common ones are:
• Eid Mubarak.
• Blessed Eid.
• Khair Mubarak.
• Happy feast for you all.
• Wish you o joyous, peaceful, and Mubarak Eid.
• May Allah bring all happiness to your life this feast.
• May Allah lead you to the path of success this feast.
• Wish you all blessing from Allah that shine upon you and your loved ones.
• May the occasion of the feast bless your heart with purity and your soul with peace.
• May your feast celebration be full of magic and happiness.
• Special Eid wishes for you and your family.
• Happy holiday.
• Happy celebration.
• I am pleased to send greeting and wishes to you and your family.
• Let this feast open your mind with new fresh and great thoughts.