Eid Gifts Ideas – the Best for This Islamic Occasion (Eid al-Fitr & Eid al-Adha)
Exchanging gifts is one the main traditions in most of the Islamic cultures. You would not show up at someone’s home for dinner without a small gift for the hostess or children. And Eid specifically is the perfect time for exchanging those gifts. But for Eid al-Fitr, and Eid al-Adha gifts take on a more celebratory role, as in Eid gifts are more likely given to children. And usually these gifts are money, sweets or toys.
Nonetheless, in this essay I will give you some Eid gift ideas for both adults and children that may help you in choosing the ideal gift for your beloved ones on Eid.
Here’s Eid Gifts Ideas: Eid al-Fitr and Eid al-Adha
1. Jewelry: jewelry like simple accessories would be a great choice for Eid gifts ideas for women or girls. Accessories could include: earrings, necklaces, bracelets, or rings.
2. Food gifts: food gifts are also great idea because everyone loves food. Food gifts could include: chocolates, chocolate cookies, sweets, or fruit cake.
3. Paper goods: paper goods such as nice, colorful notebooks, cards, bookmarks and laptop covers are also a perfect option.
4. Artwork and home decor: some people believe that art is everything and in that case a breathtaking, colorful painting would be perfect, or maybe something special they can hang on the wall like decals as well.
Besides candles, mason jars, pillows and decorated dishes that could be used as a kind of decoration in the house.
5. Beauty products: getting your friends some of the luxuries things like artisan soaps, lip balms, lotions, oils are another good idea. In addition to all different kinds of makeup, which are women’s best friends.
6. Clothing: fashionable, wearable and reasonably priced clothes like shirts or hoodies for boys and dresses and skirts for girls would be perfect choice for children and kids.
7. Stories: stories are also a nice gift for children who like to read.
8. Barbie dolls: for little girls, a Barbie doll gift would be everything. Because girls love playing with these dolls so much.
9. Sweets: sweets like lollipops, chips, and candy are children’s favorite thing especially on Eid, which explains why it is called the “Sweet Festival”.
10. Money: some people do not know what exactly to buy, so they prefer to give the person they wanted to bring him/her a gift, money instead. But this usually happens with kids and children, it is less likely to happen with adults, as some people would refuse to accept such thing from anyone even from the closest people.