Happy Mother’s Day Short Messages ~ Unique in English
Mother’s Day is one of the most beautiful holidays to be loved by people everywhere, because it is a beautiful day for children to meet with their mother and celebrate Mother’s Day. Some people believe that the children should celebrate their mothers every day and visit them and give them the most beautiful gifts, so one day is not enough. This should happen on all days of the year, but many see that Mother’s Day is an opportunity for children who are busy with their mothers and visit them only a little, so the Mother’s Day is an opportunity for them to remember the beautiful childhood days in the arms of their mothers.
Mother’s Day Messages 2018
Whatever it is written in the letter, every mother becomes happy with every word her son or daughter sends her. It is considered the most beautiful gift of any kind, we help you with some beautiful messages that you can send to your mothers, express your love and bless them.
Mother’s Day Short Messages / English
• I am a part of your heart and you are all heart, my mother.
• Sorry Mom you are not the most valuable in my life but you are my whole life.
• If I had a lot of worries and if I had a hard job, between your arms everything becomes easy.
• Mum, according to people you are my mother, but in my opinion you are the most wonderful angel.
• A bouquet of roses from the garden of my heart, I spread it among your hands and I tell you, I love you, my mother.
• You are the whole sea, and I am the wave amid you, no matter how much I rise, I will return to you.
• The most beautiful heart, and the most beautiful words whispered, the most beautiful thing in my life, that is you my mother.
• Mum you are the candle of the universe, the whole world is celebrating today, I am among them telling you every year, and you are okay.
• My mother, I do not imagine my life without you, I pray my Lord not to deprive me of your existence, every year and you are fine.
• You are the most precious thing in the universe, your day is the most beautiful day in which we all gather around you.
• Mum, I feel that the year pass slowly and your feast come back only once a year and I want every day to be your feast.