Ramadan is the month of Qur’an and fasting when all the Muslims enhance their patience and do charity works as much as they can for the pleasing of Allah and getting his mercy and forgiveness. It is just a few days on the coming of this holy month so in this article we will show you the right way to fast this month as Allah wants and we will know the wishes and greetings that we can use to greet and congratulate each other.
What is Ramadan?
Ramadan is the holy month and the most sacred one of the year as the Prophet Mohamed said: “when the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of heaven are opened and the gates of hell are closed and the devils are chained”, Ramadan is the best chance for every Muslim to atone for his sins, it is a great gift from Allah to us so we have to live it as Allah wants us and we have to fast it in the correct way.
How should we fast Ramadan?
Many people thought that fasting is to refrain from food and drinking but actually the real meaning of fasting is totally different, Allah imposed fasting Ramadan to stimulate the soul to get better and to refrain it from doing all the acts that get Allah angry and not satisfied on us, so we should learn the right way to fast as following:
• Muslims should fast every day in this month from dawn to sunset.
• They should do their prayers, charitable giving, and Qur’an recital.
• They abstain from eating or drinking, smoking, and engaging in any sexual activity from dawn to sunset.
• They should not do any sins that get Allah angry from them.
• They should try to curb any negative thoughts and emotions in their minds or hearts such as jealousy, anger, complaining, and gossiping, as they should stop listening to music or watching televisions, because it is the time for praying and listening to recitations of Qur’an.
We have to remember that Ramadan is a good chance for us to improve our healthy and our souls and we should be always thankful to Allah for this gift during this period.
Ramadan Mubarak wishes & greetings
Ramadan is the most sacred month of the year when Allah blows his mercy and it is the month when Muslims see their friends and relatives so it is preferable to greet each other with beautiful and special greeting such as: Ramadan Mubarak which means “blessed Ramadan” and Happy Ramadan.
We should also celebrate this month and make some wishes as following:
• May this holy Ramadan be the start of your happiness, May this bring you joy and prosperity.
• May the divine blessings of Allah protect and guide you.
• Allah may accept your deeds.
• Allah may accept your fasting.
• Have a blessed Ramadan.
• Wishing you all the blessings of this holy month.
• I wish you can learn self- restraint.